In the field of voice interaction, especially in the case of smart speaker products such as Alexa and Homepod, the interaction form and equipment cost on hardware and software pose different degrees of challenges for operating systems such as Android or Linux, while YODAOS is as the first fully open source voice interactive operating system came into being.
YODAOS has high integration for voice scenarios and it is currently integrated:
- Rokid front-end voice wake-up module (Turen)
- Rokid Cloud Recognition and Semantic Understanding SDK
- Rokid Online Speech Synthesis SDK
- YODAOS Application Development Framework
- Multimedia playback, volume control, Bluetooth distribution and button processing
Developers only need to do a simple configuration to complete their own customized smart voice assistant. At the same time, we also offer a highly customized, modular overall architecture, and developers can easily select the modules they want to integrate to reassemble the entire operating system.
This book is intended for two types of readers:
- If you want to be an app developer and develop a voice interactive app for YODAOS, you can start with First Step.
- If you want to customize the vendor as a smart voice assistant, you can start with YODAOS Source.